Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beth Perry jewelry

Here's a fabulous tutorial by Beth Perry using Tim Holtz Fragments.


This tutorial is eady peasy, guys! I have such a hard time throwing away "scraps" of beautiful paper! So, now I don't have to. You can use them up AND make one of kind awesome jewelry!
Take your Ranger clear glossy accents and swirl glue all around one side of a Tim Holtz fragment. Then, place it on (glue side down) your pretty patterned paper (make sure you glue it on the side you DO want to see). I then, just swirled my fragment around just a bit, to smear the glue, hitting all parts of fragments. As you can see I did quite a bit, then I just set it to the side and came back to it the next day.

I cut around my fragments, sanded down the sides and took a paper piercer to punch the hole (already in the fragment) through the paper. Then, layer as you please! I loved using that 'journey' charm from Margie's Girls Paperie and the keys and charms from Tim Holtz.



Enjoy! 
Beth

6 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Great idea!! Love it!

Christina said...

what a rad idea!!
xo

Christina Thomas said...

What a great idea. How clever...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooo love love love these B!!! AMAZING as always! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Bonner said...

So cool Beth - just love it :)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

BETH!! THIS IS SOOO SUPER EXCITING!! I LOVE IT :) art and jewelry!! i doesn't get better than that!! :)